Trina Solar Vertex S backsheet monocrystalline module solar panel.
Outstanding visual appearance
- Designed with aesthetics in mind
- Excellent cell color control by dedicated cell blackening treatment and machine selection.
- Thinner wires that appear all black at a distance
Small in size, big on power
- Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space.
- Up to 425W Mono Perc, 21.3% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficieny
- Boost performance in warm weather lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems
- Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting
- Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment
- 25 year product warranty
- 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
- Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load and fire class rating C